1. Candidates Full Name: Franco K Webb
2. Daytime Phone Number: 9102378492
3. E-Mail: [email protected]
4. Current Occupation Position: Business Owner
5. Previously Elected/Appointed Position(s):
Chairman Military Affairs Council
Vice Chair Fayetteville/Cumberland Human Relations Commission
President Community Watch
Commander Veterans Day Parade
Road Commander Wreaths Across America
6. Community Involvement:
Coach Youth Soccer
Broadcast Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Arena Football, College Baseball ( local teams)
Fire Safety Trainer
Military Affairs Council
Fayetteville/Cumberland Human Relations Commission
7. Community Endorsements:
Lt. Gov. Robinson
8. Do You Have an Active Campaign Account? Yes
9. Do You Accept PAC Checks? Yes
10. What’s your plan to address the need for workforce and affordable housing?
We (The Mayor and the council) need to work with community leaders and community members to address communities with single family dwellings that are affordable to our workforce. It takes all of us to get together and make a plan that will be viable and helpful.
11. List three ideas that you would do if elected to attract high paying jobs and industries?
Economic development is a major passion of mine.
I will work with FCEDC , Attract businesses by educating our citizens to land higher paying jobs, give industries incentives to be here and beautify our city and make Fayetteville attractive to these businesses.
12. What do you see as the biggest challenge in your district?
Since I’m running for Mayor, the whole city is my district and public safety is a current problem and needs to be seriously addressed.
13. Regarding tourism, what can be done to promote a vibrant city to outside guest and even within the community?
Public safety and city beautification is major. Advertising the history and diversity of our city to potential tourists is key.
14. How do you propose to improve communications between your office and the community of REALTORSÂ® who are becoming more engaged on issues in your district?
I have an open door policy and invite everyone to come and engage me in conversation to let me know what is important to them and ideas and solutions that I can bring before the council.