Incumbent: Jeanette Council
What endorsements have you received for your current candidacy?
My campaign did not actively seek endorsements
If offered, would you accept contributions from political action committees affiliated with the real estate industry? (RPAC, Buildpac etc.)
Yes. My husband was a realtor for more than 35 years, and I was a licensed sales person.
What are you going to do for homeowners/property owners in Cumberland County if elected?
- Continue to make decisions best for property owners
- Help protect the integrity of neighborhoods by enforcing our county housing and zoning codes
How will you reduce property crime in the country?
- Support community crime prevention efforts
- Collaborate with community and local agencies to develop post detention crime release programs
- Continue to support education and law enforcement goals and budgets
- Support economic development opportunities
What are your thoughts on a new parks & rec bond referendum?
I would like to explore financially feasible options such as grant opportunities to expand our parks and recreation facilities before having to revisit the referendum.
What new ideas/concepts can you bring to the office you are seeking?
We should emphasize technology implementation to enhance customer service for citizens and provide efficiency of government.