U.S. Congressman Robert Pittenger (North Carolina’s 9th District), will hold a town hall meeting this month.
August 31, 2017
Fayetteville City Hall
433 Hay Street
“So far this year, I’ve worked to pass over 270 bills, including conservative health care reform, major financial reform, V.A. accountability, a crackdown on sanctuary cities, and the largest pay raise for troops in 8 years,” said Congressman Pittenger. “These town halls are an important part of my ongoing efforts to solicit feedback from constituents as we make plans for the second half of 2017.”
Congressman Pittenger has scheduled town halls in all 8 counties of North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District:
- Matthews/Mint Hill/Indian Trail/Stallings: Monday, August 28th, 6 p.m., at Team Church (2301 Stevens Mill Rd., Matthews)
- Wingate University’s McGee Center: Tuesday, August 29th, 6 p.m. (220 North Camden St., Wingate)
- Anson County Government Center: Wednesday, August 30th, 10 a.m. (101 South Green St., Wadesboro)
- Rockingham City Hall: Wednesday, August 30th, 12:30 p.m. (514 Rockingham Rd.)
- Scotland County Emergency Operations Center: Wednesday, August 30th, 3 p.m. (1403 West Blvd., Laurinburg)
- Lumberton City Hall: Wednesday, August 30th, 6 p.m. (500 North Cedar St.)
- Fayetteville City Hall: Thursday, August 31st, 9 a.m. (433 Hay St.)
- Cape Fear Farmer’s Market: Thursday, August 31st, 1:30 p.m. (106 Martin Luther King Dr., Elizabethtown)
- South Charlotte: Thursday, August 31st, 7 p.m. at Providence High School (1800 Pineville-Matthews Rd., Charlotte)
For directions or additional information, please call Congressman Pittenger’s office at 704-362-1060 or e-mail [email protected].